2023 School Supply Drive
Every student deserves the tools they need to succeed in their education, regardless of their financial circumstances. Now through August 18th, please consider helping us support local children in need by donating school supplies and cash donations.
Ways to donate:
- School supplies can be dropped off at any of our branch locations.
- Cash donations can be made through COPFCU Online or Mobile Banking, by calling to transfer funds from your account, or by visiting a COPFCU branch.
To donate funds using COPFCU Online or Mobile Banking:
- If using Online Banking: Log in and select Quick Transfer from the menu options.
- If using Mobile Banking: Select Move Money from the bottom of your screen. Then select Quick Transfer.
- Choose which account you want to transfer the donation from.
- Click the drop down option for “Transfer To” and select Another Member.
- Enter Recipient Account Number: 420864 (COPFCU School Supplies Drive). Recipient Account Suffix: 000, First 3 letters: COP
- Colored pencils
- Dry erase markers
- Reusable water bottles
- Sticky notes
- USB drives
- Wired headphones
Thank you for helping us support our local children in need.