Power Your Retirement With IRA Savings & Certificates.
We Offer Both Traditional and Roth IRAs To Boost Your Retirement.
In addition to the type of IRA, you can choose between IRA Savings Accounts and IRA Certificates for your investment needs.
Which IRA is right for me?
Consider the following information to help inform your decision, but we recommend that you consult with your tax advisor for full details.
- No income limits apply to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Contributions are tax deductible
- Interest earned is tax deferred until withdrawn
- Required minimum distributions must begin at age 72
- Income limits apply to open and to make contributions
- Any contributions made are NOT tax deductible
- Tax-free withdrawal of contributions and potentially tax-free withdrawal of earnings if part of a qualified withdrawal
- No required minimum distributions
IRA Savings & Certificates
Choose Between an IRA Savings or Certificate
An IRA Savings Account is a safe, federally insured account that pays a higher rate of interest than a regular Savings Account. Choose from a Traditional IRA Savings or Roth IRA Savings which feature:
- Earn competitive dividends on full balance
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fee
- Free eStatements & eTax forms
IRA Certificates earn the highest rates of any COPFCU savings product which makes them a great option for retirement funds. Like our other certificate products, IRA Certificate terms range from 3 months to 5 years with the best interest rates offered on the longest terms.
- $1,000 minimum to open
- The highest rates offered for any COPFCU savings product
- Safe, federally insured investment
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- The longer the term, the more you’ll earn
How can I get my IRA balance?
Getting your IRA balance is quick and easy with Online Banking and the Mobile App. Check your balance and history in seconds. You can also contact our Member Support Center at 513-381-2677 or 1-800-810-0221 during business hours.
Can I withdraw funds from my IRA?
Yes, you can always withdraw funds from an IRA, but bear in mind that you may be charged penalties depending on the type of IRA (Traditional or Roth) and Savings vehicle (Savings or Certificate). Contact our Member Support Center at 513-381-2677 or 1-800-810-0221 for details. You should also consult your tax advisor for limitations and conditions.