Debit Cards: Easy, Secure Payments From Your Checking.
Financial flexibility on the go.
COPFCU is proud to offer MasterCard Debit Cards for use with your Checking Account. There’s no easier way to pay for gas, groceries or your Netflix subscription.
What is a Debit Card?
A debit card is a payment card attached to your Checking Account. Debit cards have replaced checks as the most convenient way to pay for gas, buy your favorite fast-food lunch or pay for your latest Amazon order.
Debit Card benefits:
- Safer than carrying cash or checks
- Fast payments in-store, online or in-app
- Funds are immediately deducted from your Checking Account
- 24×7 access to funds at ATMs nationwide
Leverage Added Security with:
- Biometric authentication when loaded to a mobile wallet
- Card lock capability inside the COPFCU mobile app
- Instant transaction alerts with the COPFCU mobile app
- MasterCard’s Zero Liability protection against unauthorized transactions