COPFCU Estate Planning Can Help You Get Your Life In Order.
Estate Planning isn’t just for the wealthy.
It’s an important function to ensure that you and your family are protected and your estate is distributed exactly as you desire. Everest Financial Inc. and their team of local, strategic partners can help you prepare a comprehensive estate plan.
Benefits of Estate Planning:
- Plan for your care. Establish your wishes in the event of mental/physical incapacity and determine who will make medical and financial decisions on your behalf.
- Plan for your minor children. Set aside funds for your minor children and name guardians to care for your children and their finances.
- Plan for those who may need help. Set aside funds for your grandchild’s college tuition or your disabled sister’s care.
- Plan for your property. Ensure that your property is distributed to your family and others according to your wishes, without leaving the courts to decide or creating family discord.
- Reduce taxes. Minimize the taxes charged on your estate thereby ensuring more funds are passed to your beneficiaries.