Our Kids Club is only open to members age 15 and under. The Kids Club was created to help children
start to learn how to save, spend and share their money-while having fun at the same time! Kids Club members are
automatically enrolled when a membership is opened under their name and social security number. Kids Club
members enjoy a wide variety of special offers and fun events including:
- Minor Savings Account - Earns dividends on balances of $50 or more!*
- Y-12 CD - A 12-month CD that pays 3.00% APY on balances as low as $250!*
- Fist Full of Coins - Starting at age 3, you can come in to any location during
your birthday month and grab a fist full of coins. Everything you grab will be deposited to your Minor Savings Account!
- Free Moonjar™ - On your 5th birthday, you can stop in at any location
to pick up your free MoonjarTM. It will help you learn how to Save, Spend and Share your money!
- $1 for each "A" - At the Kids Club, we value education. So, starting at age 8,
we'll pay you $1 for each "A" you earn on your report card up to a maximum of $5. You must present your report
card within 30 days of receiving your grades to be paid for your hard work!
- Drawings & Giveaways - From time to time, we’ll be holding contests for Kids Club members.
Prizes will include passes to area attractions, gift cards, and cash prizes.
And Who Knows What Else. . .
From time to time, you might receive a special Kids Club letter to stop in for a free gift, grab an extra Fist Full of
Coins or . . . who knows what else! There's always something new and exciting happening for Kids Club members!
Kids Club Calendar of Events
Take a look to see what's going on at the Kids Club!
Cool Web Links:
We've added some cool web links for you to check out and have some fun!
Kids Club Joke of the Week:
Q: How can you tell the Ocean is friendly?
A. It waves.
Got a funny joke that would be great for the Kids Club Joke of the Week?
E-mail it to us! If we use it, we'll credit your Kids Club Savings Account for $5!